Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Roman Holiday

Happy Wednesday everyone!! After a long week (love that I really only have classes for three days a week!), Maria and I are prepping for our weekend away in Rome!!! I have not been to Rome in about 8 years and this will be Maria's first time! I am so excited to see the sights, eat lots and lots of pizza and pasta, and of course indulge in my favorite activity, shopping! Rome is truly a fantastic city and probably would have been where I studied abroad if I did not have such an obsession with Paris. Lots of pictures and stories about our roman holiday to come next week! Have a fabulous weekend everyone.

Here are some gorg images of Rome that I found on tumblr to get myself even more excited for my trip! Enjoy mes amis <3 






bisous,

M&M

No comments:

Post a Comment