Monday, November 12, 2012

Tell Me About It, Stud

It seems that studs have taken over Paris. They can literally be found on everything: shoes, bags, dresses, scarves (yes even scarves), and shirts! Often times the studs are soft and not too extreme, but I have literally seen people wearing full on spikes. I mean come on! If you fall you could really hurt someone! I adore the stud look, the softer stuff for sure, and recently embraced the trend by buying a studded pair of Zara boots (see below!). 


I am obsessed with my boots, they are very versatile and are perfect for day and for night. Here are some other studded looks that we are loving:









I feel that this trend has some really staying power and that we will see it carrying through winter! So whether you like them soft or sharp, keep rocking those studs! 

bisous,

M&M

No comments:

Post a Comment