Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Peek...

SO sorry that we have not blogged in a while! M & I are prepping for our move to our new blog (details to come!) that is going to follow us at school! We will continue to post about fashion, trends, things we love and do in addition to more about our sorority and american lives! A little less Paris, a little more Providence! We learned a lot from Paris though and the Parisian lifestyle, so this will naturally flow over to our new blog! We cannot wait to share it with you :]

Today I though I would post a pic of one of the buildings we went to school in. I hope you enjoy it and find it as beautiful as we did! It's amazing how much green space is hidden throughout Paris!



Our American school is beautiful, but just in a different way! Cannot wait to return next week, it has been too long!

bisous,

M&M 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute school and you all have an amazing blog!
    Love it!

    kisses,
    Peonies + Ballet Flats

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty buildings! Great pictures.

    I just discovered your blog and I absolutely love it! The design is really neat.

    If you're interested, please stop by and say hello at my blog www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete